At Ty Sign Primary School, we aim to provide a happy atmosphere where our children will be nurtured sensitively in a friendly, attractive environment.
We operate an “open door” policy and welcome parents and Governors into the school to work in partnership, so that together we may attain our goals and ideals.
At all times:-
- Everyone should act with courtesy and consideration to others.
- Greet everyone and be greeted.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
- Be prepared to listen and try to understand other peoples’ point of view.
- Do not insult, humiliate or hurt other peoples feelings by name calling, swearing or using other forms of abuse.
- Sexism and racism is positively discouraged.
- Fighting, bullying or any form of physical and aggressive behaviour are not permitted.
- Keep the school litter-free.